WE HAVE TEAMED UP WITH ARIZONA POOL DOGS TO TRAIN YOUR DOGS TO FIND THEIR WAY OUT OF YOUR POOL SAFELY!
The trainers at Arizona Pool Dogs will teach your dog to remain calm in the water and to safely locate the stairs in your pool all with Positive Reinforcement Training. Whether your dog has a negative association to your pool or simply has no association, they can train them!
Please give us a call so that you and your dog can enjoy the summer a whole lot more, while providing your dog with the much needed pool safety knowledge! Don’t let your dog become one of Arizona’s statistics!
CALL TODAY (480) 510-1148
ARIZONA POOL DOGS, LLC offers valuable training program that every dog in Arizona should participate in! We simply train your dog to get out of your pool safely! Whether your dog has a negative association to the pool or just simply has never been in your pool, we can train them. It is accomplished with Positive Reinforcement and Association Training.
Why should you call today?
- Most dogs only need 1-2 sessions to learn how to safely swim in the pool.
- Some dogs need more
- It increases your bond with them
- Swimming with your dog is fun for you and your dog!
- A professional trainer will be in the pool with your dog at all times.
- They train to your dog to remain calm and locate the stairs.
- To swim laps and retrieve on command.
- Swimming has THERAPEUTIC benefits also
- Swimming is the best excerise for dogs with hip dysplasia, luxating patellas, and joint issues.
- The pool has year round safety benefits but, is great during summer for exercise.
- Swimming provides the great exercise in the summer months when it's just too hot for running.
- Swimming fun for you and your dog provides easy daily exercise.
- Your dog is never too old to learn! We have trained dogs up to 10 years old
- Older dogs should learn how to get out just in case in their weakened state they fall in.